Here at Premier Polytunnels we often speak to customers who think we are a much bigger organisation than we are, which is very flattering. The truth is, we are a small family business based in our small hometown on the Lancashire / Yorkshire border.
During the last 12 months we have been receiving an extremely high volume of orders, which puts big smiles on our faces - It also means we are continually adapting our working strategies. Some of the recent changes here at Premier Polytunnels are:
1. Over the last 12 months we have employed an extra six members of staff. (This certainly does mean that the company feels much bigger at ‘brew time’!)
2. New machinery means packing of orders can be more efficient.
3. We are working with more national couriers for deliveries of garden polytunnels, cloches, fruit cages, and polytunnel accessories.
4. Our dispatch lead times are monitored regularly so that we can give you realistic timescales for delivery. (Our production schedule is chock-a-block and our machinery cannot go any faster).
5. Some of the raw materials required to manufacture our polytunnels and accessories have been very difficult to get hold of since March 2020, particularly steel tube and timber. These raw material prices are also soaring every week. Therefore we are working hard to continue to source high quality materials at the right price.
6. Plus lots of other small in-house changes that we won’t bore you with.
Customer service is one of the most important aspects of our business and our aim is for customers to enjoy their experience with us, while still ensuring that our hardworking and valuable team don’t suffer under heavy workloads. (Our team’s mental and physical health is also one of the most important aspects of our business).
So, we want to say a big thank you to you for supporting our family business - we really do appreciate you!