35 Years Experience
Premier Polytunnels is a family run business with more than 35 years experience in the design and development of polytunnels. We use our expertise to bring you a stronger, more reliable, top quality, affordable polytunnel.
We are confident that the quality and materials of a ‘Premier’ polytunnel cannot be matched - there is no such thing as a “like for like” comparison with our polytunnels.
All of our polytunnels, fruit cages, sheep houses and cloches are manufactured in-house by a highly skilled and experienced team, with all of our products regularly updated and tested on site.
At Premier Polytunnels we are constantly looking to improve our designs to give you the best possible product. Our latest model was originally launched in 2009, updated in 2011 and 2013, and once again updated for 2016.
It is the only polytunnel on the market to include all of the following features as standard:
- LARGER diameter hoops than our competitors - made from Z35 high tensile galvanised steel - for extra strength and rigidity.
- UNIVERSAL fixing brackets which have been developed for ease of construction.
- THE UK's FIRST 5-layer Thermal Anti Drip polythene cover - the preferred cover of UK growers.
- WIDE single doors on polytunnels greater than 6ft wide. Our doors have an opening of up-to-2ft 8in wide to allow ample access for wheelbarrows and wheelchairs. (Our 6ft wide garden polytunnels have a door opening of up-to-2ft 2in, and our commercial polytunnels are supplied with double doors at each end with an opening of up-to-5ft 11in or 8ft wide.) All of our doors have been designed with a timber frame and are hinged, therefore are much stronger and wind resistant than the roll-up blinds offered by many other polytunnel suppliers.
Out of Hours Construction Helpline
Premier Polytunnels are proud to be the ONLY polytunnel company to offer an out of hours Construction Advice Helpline, 7 days a week until 9pm.
We also offer a 28-day “No Quibble, Money Back” Guarantee should you change your mind for any reason and if the goods are returned in their original condition and packaging.
Our customers include:
- The Royal Parks
- ITV Studios
- Pinewood Film Studios
- Lime Pictures
- Big Talk Productions
- Knowsley Safari Park
- Garden Centres
- Allotment Associations
- Various Country Estates
- Various Farms and Farm Shops
- Working Market Gardens
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- NHS Trusts including hospitals, care homes and day centres
- HM Prisons
- Councils and Social Work Services
- Many UK Charities
- Museum Trusts
- National Parks and National Trusts
A Family Business
When you employ Premier Polytunnels as your supplier, you are dealing with a true, professional, family business. Run by a father, daughter and son team, Premier Polytunnels welcomed the return of our senior designer and developer after he retired to his garden in 2007. A Rolls Royce trained engineer, our designer is the man responsible for bringing you many of the polytunnel innovations since 1991, including Anchor Plates.
We would like your experience with us to be a friendly, simple and trouble-free one, so once you have made the decision to purchase your polytunnel supplies from us, just sit back and let us do the work.
Customers are welcome to visit our design and development site in Lancashire to see and feel the quality of our products, meet the team and pick our brains. You can also click here to see what our customers say about us.